Believing Myself



Sitting alone under the tree or walking alone in the rain. Standing near the window with a coffee mug in hands or just starring the children from a bus window.

It doesn't mean that I am alone or don’t have any friends to gossip with nor does it simply mean that am not a fun –loving person.

Yes, I am but you would be wondering why I spend my time alone, why am not interested in laughing along my friends on silly jokes or gossip?

 It’s all about because I love to spend my few moments with my self.


Understanding the hidden talents which my Lord has blessed me with. Finding the meaning of what real satisfaction is or just learning new ways to be successful with my keen observation. While the Enjoyment comes from online Entertainment the wisdom is earned through meditation.

Now, you would be wondering how one can give complete time to himself? The answer is not just sitting alone and start observing all things, rather than having a firm belief in our own self  to achieve all those goals which we set so like me do only what you think is true and right.


Don’t rely on others! This might help you to give the world your best and in returns, the best will come back to you. 


Want to Get a Jumpstart on your Digital Marketing Career?

In the Blog, we highlighted the advantages of digital marketing click on the link to Read best Digital skills in Rawalpindi 

Every company, no matter what industry, needs a digital marketing strategy to thrive in today’s hyper-competitive, always-on world. That’s why there is a huge demand for highly skilled professionals in this field. If you want to get in on the action, check out

Asim Ali Khan | asimali1511 is the best digital marketing manager who has provided digital marketing services to 100+ national and international clients.  Currently performing as co-founder of FastTechSkills and CEO of SEOLOVERank -Oregon USA virtual assistant, and a technical SEO expert. He has helped many businesses grow online via digital marketing services across the globe since 2007. He can help you grow your business online and reach the Google First Page.

Lets Connect on Linkedin : Asim Ali Khan – Digital Counselor