Real moment of happiness


Real Moment of Happiness







It was  a cool morning gentle breeze that poked,interrupting me from my sweet day dreams I looked at the watch  and suddenly stood up as it was time to rush for my class. Going down the street , I met a little girl that had the same look as Dora In  sitting on the stairs of the coffee-shop in the corner. The tears shedding down from her pink cheeks made me stopped by her. I went to her and asked “May I know what made this cute little angel cry?”

She gave no response, merely turning away. I compelled her to tell me and finally my efforts were successful in knowing the reason which made her to cry. She replied in her little voice” I had just lost the page on which I wrote my poem”. This statement of hers made me smile slightly.  I promised to help her if she could tell me some of the lyrics she might remember. And with both of our efforts ,I was finally able to console her in  sorrow and spread a  sweet smile on her  innocent face .

The poem went like this


For every single sorrow we all bear ,
For every love , affection and care ,
There’s some reason

For every happiness of daylight ,
For every lonely painful night ,
There’s some reason


For every strong friendship bond,
For every loud hurting sound ,
There’ s some reason


But ,  if we  trust our  Only  God,
He’ll spread peace in the life we got,
Thats because He knows all the reasons .

Suddenly, my cell phone bell which had a Tone, distorted me from the deep pool of thoughts I had fallen to, though I had missed my class that day but not a chance of helping that cute little girl.




Want to Get a Jumpstart on your Digital Marketing Career?

In the Blog, we highlighted the advantages of digital marketing click on the link to Read best Digital skills in Rawalpindi 

Every company, no matter what industry, needs a digital marketing strategy to thrive in today’s hyper-competitive, always-on world. That’s why there is a huge demand for highly skilled professionals in this field. If you want to get in on the action, check out

Asim Ali Khan | asimali1511 is the best digital marketing manager who has provided digital marketing services to 100+ national and international clients.  Currently performing as co-founder of FastTechSkills and CEO of SEOLOVERank -Oregon USA virtual assistant, and a technical SEO expert. He has helped many businesses grow online via digital marketing services across the globe since 2007. He can help you grow your business online and reach the Google First Page.

Lets Connect on Linkedin : Asim Ali Khan – Digital Counselor